And now the same, old ridiculous play will repeat itself, when “distinguished leaders and academics” of one tribe will ask the other for a truce (most likely forced by someone), and the whole thing ends with no consequences for those who initiated the fight. Not as long as you know a guy who knows a guy. Nobody would have the guts to get in a fight if they didn’t know a bigshot in the first place.
- Will You be any Different? On Humanity and how it’s Probably Doomed
- Man. A Machine?
- On Philosophy & the Allegory of the Cave
- On Freedom of Religion in Jordan – A Look at Recent Events in Fuheis
- Life Philosophy
- Against Article 308: The Rape and Marry Law
- Look! Funny post here!
- Futuristic Jordan
- On Censorship and Typical Jordanian Aversion to Logic