And while over 200 Palestinians are dead and over 400 injured, you got Israel vowing to expand the attacks and Washington calling on Hamas to stop the rocket attacks, attacks that are so inaccurate and so ineffective that sometimes end up killing the Palestinians themselves, but are being used as an excuse for the Ghaza attacks. The Israelis come off looking as poor and helpless, and that all they’re doing is defending their people. How many more people must die in the name of this power struggle?
- Will You be any Different? On Humanity and how it’s Probably Doomed
- Man. A Machine?
- On Philosophy & the Allegory of the Cave
- On Freedom of Religion in Jordan – A Look at Recent Events in Fuheis
- Life Philosophy
- Against Article 308: The Rape and Marry Law
- Look! Funny post here!
- Futuristic Jordan
- On Censorship and Typical Jordanian Aversion to Logic