But Jordanians, you need to get better at the hugging business. Maybe what we needed was a free cheek-kissing campaign. Now that we would be good at! Anyway kudos for Sunny for thinking this up! And for the brave dude who went around Jordan offering hugs. Maybe the purpose of the costume was protection against being beaten up? Kidding, kidding, we’re very friendly people. Most of the time.
- Will You be any Different? On Humanity and how it’s Probably Doomed
- Man. A Machine?
- On Philosophy & the Allegory of the Cave
- On Freedom of Religion in Jordan – A Look at Recent Events in Fuheis
- Life Philosophy
- Against Article 308: The Rape and Marry Law
- Look! Funny post here!
- Futuristic Jordan
- On Censorship and Typical Jordanian Aversion to Logic