“Nothing is popularly held to be better than a dry martini, but worse than sand in the bed sheets. A poor man has it, a rich man needs it, and if you eat it for a long time, it’ll kill you. On occasion, nothing could be further from the truth, but it is not clear how much further. It can be both black and white all over at the same time. Nothing is impossible for God, yet it is a cinch for the rankest incompetent. No matter what pair of contradictory properties you choose, nothing seems capable of embodying them. From this it might be concluded that nothing is mysterious. But that would only mean that everything is obvious—including, presumably, nothing.”
- Will You be any Different? On Humanity and how it’s Probably Doomed
- Man. A Machine?
- On Philosophy & the Allegory of the Cave
- On Freedom of Religion in Jordan – A Look at Recent Events in Fuheis
- Life Philosophy
- Against Article 308: The Rape and Marry Law
- Look! Funny post here!
- Futuristic Jordan
- On Censorship and Typical Jordanian Aversion to Logic